The following documents are useful tools when going through our estate planning process. Please review all of them as early as possible in the process.
Click on this document link to see our Estate Planning Process.
Click on this document link to see our Roles and Goals Worksheet.
Click on this document link to see our Personal Information Form.
The first six pages of this form should be completed for your first meeting.
When attending your first meeting with any attorney in our office, always remember to bring the following documents:
- Copies of any prior will or estate planning documents you have.
- Deeds for all real estate that you own, even if you only have a partial ownership.
- If you own a business, bring your corporate records.
- Statements for all (i) bank accounts, (ii) IRAs and 401Ks, and (iii) investment accounts, etc.
- Divorce documents if applicable.
- Last year’s income tax return and records.